The Troll frame is a go anywhere, do anything frame at home touring in remote places or ripping around in the alleys in your hometown.
It’s a 26" wheeled cousin to the cargofriendly Ogre with the geometry of Surly’s time tested 1x1.
The Troll is a middle of the road design that can do anything well - climb, descend, tour, and commute.
Spec on the Troll is stuff that will work all the time and be easy to fix.
- Surly 4130 CroMoly Steel ‘Natch tubing
- Horizontal slotted with derailleur hanger; Surly “Gnot Boost” 135, 142, and/or 148mm hub spacing compatibility
- Fits up to 26 x 3.00" tires on 50mm rims and even standard 650b/27.5" wheels
- Full-length Surly Trip Guide housing line guides for derailleurs and brakes
- Sizes S–XL have two sets of triple bottle mounts plus a seattube water bottle mount, XS has two sets of triple bottle-mounts
- Removable cantilever posts and 51mm I.S. with proprietary Surly brake caliper adapter 160mm max rotor, upper seatstay threaded barrels, mid-and low-blade fully threaded through-blade fork eyelets
- Threaded holes for racks, fenders and trailer mounting nuts
- Rohloff OEM2 axle plate mounting slot
|Frame||Surly 4130 CroMoly steel|
|Fork||TIG-welded tapered & butted 4130 CroMoly|
|Headset||Cane Creek 10|
|Saddle||WTB Volt Sport|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Deore FD-T6000|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Deore FD-T6000|
|Gear Levers||Microshift SL-M10|
|Chain||KMC X10-NP 10 speed|
|Crankset||Shimano Deore 26/36/48t|
|Cassette||Microshift 10spd 11-36t|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano Octalink 83x118|
|Brake Levers||Avid FR-5|
|Rims||Alex Adventurer 2 36h|
|Hubs||Shimano Deore M525|
|Tyres||Surly ExtraTerrestrial 26 x 2.5"|
|Colour||Salt Shaker |
Free shipping on all website orders over £25 to UK mainland.