The all new lightweight Tyler Fernengel Signature Paradise Fork made from 100% heat-treated Chromoly tubing. Tyler has been testing these forks for almost a year now and has had no complaints or issues. They feature a one-piece internally and externally butted steerer tube, ultra tapered legs with tyre clearance for bigger tyres, notched for pegs.
- Full 100% 4130 Heat-Treated CR-MO
- Tapered Legs
- Height: 315mm
- One piece heat treated CR-MO steerer
- Built-in steerer race
- Butted Steerer Tube Length: 163mm
- Fork leg slot for peg clearance
- 4mm Thick Welded Drop Outs
- Dropout Offset/rake: 26mm
- Complete with AL. compression bolt
Free shipping on all website orders over £25 to UK mainland.