The Robinson is a versatile modern, lightweight, tig welded Reynolds 725 steel tubed sports frameset. Ideal for light touring, commuting, and even sportive or gravel events depending on the bike-build you opt for.
Disc or caliper brake compatible, variable size sports geometry and ample clearance for up to 32c tyres (or 28c with narrow mudguards) give a sprightly performing steel frame that can be built-up and used in a multitude of guises.
- Custom bi-oval down tube reduces lateral flex in the bottom bracket area for better power transmission.
- Sloping top tube design allows for more seat post flex and thus more comfort.
- Sports geometry, giving a versatile yet nimble performance.
- High specification Reynolds 725 steel oval and b-oval double butted tubing delivers a great combination of lightweight, performance, durability and comfort.
- Switchable alloy dropouts- allows geared or single speed set ups. Also allows 130 or 135mm spacing (or 142 Thru Axle if required.)
- Lightweight, butted Cr-mo D section straight fork blades for disc brakes.
- Bolt-in under top tube cable guides (if using caliper brakes.)
- Multiple mudguard mount bosses
- 4 point fixing threaded M5 rack mounts on rear dropouts and seat stays.
- Corrosion resistant black ED base coat.
- Forward facing seat post slit, with LB single bolt seat alloy clamp included.
|Fork||Lightweight D section Cr-mo straight blade forks.|
|Headset Compatibility||1 1/8" a-head|
|Seat Clamp||Band on 28.6mm|
|Front Derailleur||Band on 28.6mm|
|BB Shell||English thread 68mm|
|Rear spacing||Switchable 130/135mm|
|Tyre Clearance||up to 700x32C (or 28C with mudguards)|
|Colour||Volcano Orange or Airforce Blue|
|Frame Weight||1800g (4lb) 56cm frame only|
|Fork Weight||1050g (2.3lb) Uncut|
All weights are approximate and are offered in good faith.
Reviews The LightBlue Robinson 105
A bike that performs well and looks great
Free shipping on all website orders over £25 to UK mainland.