Trinity Track Frameset
A classically beautiful, retro track style frame for the cycling enthusiast who wants something special.
Narrow diameter Reynolds 531 steel tubing and brazed lugs, with a quill stem, this frame is a modern work of retro art.
Available in a beautiful deep metallic blue with half chrome forks and rear stays or full chrome finish, the Trinity is a real head turner.
- Lightweight, Reynolds 531 double butted steel main tubes.
- Compliant, triple butted CB6 Cr-mo steel curved steel forks. Cast sloping crown
- Horizontal track dropouts.
- Classic style brazed lugs with hand painted gold lining.
- Discreet bosses on underside of top tube for cable routing if required.
- Reliable, tried and trusted, creak free BSA threaded bottom bracket.
- Boxed frameset includes: Genetic threaded Cranium headset, Hyoid forged alloy quill stem (26.00mm bar clamp. 53cm & 56cm: 80mm, 59cm: 100mm), Heritage seat post (300 x 27.2mm 3D forged and polished).
|Fork||Triple butted CB6 Cr-mo steel. Cast sloping crown|
|Headset Compatibility||1" ITA threaded|
|Seat Clamp||Classic Hex Key Seat Bolt|
|BB Shell||English thread 68mm|
|Colour||Deep Blue & All Chrome|
|Frame Weight||2520g (5.63lb) 56cm frame|
|Fork Weight||730g (1.61lb) |
All weights are approximate and are offered in good faith.
Reviews Bike Radar July 2010
"Superb ride, beautifully made, oozes quality"
"Unlike stiff and rigid track bikes, it's as comfy as a couch"
Click here to read Bike Radar July 2010 review
Free shipping on all website orders over £25 to UK mainland.