Bridge Club Frameset - Black
Bridge Club is for those multi-surface outings — planned or unplanned. We've all run out the clock on a dirt tour and had to add in some paved shortcuts. Conversely, when you’re feeling a little zesty on your next road tour, Bridge Club is ready for reroutes through the woods.
Some people hear "bike touring" and immediately think of long-forgotten stretches of highway, small-town oddities, and roadside attractions. Some instantly recall desolate stretches of desert dirt roads or lush green forest trails. With Bridge Club, you can have your dessert and eat it too!
- Ultra-focused on simplicity, it only has the barnacles that matter most to the discerning bike tourist
- Two build kit options: Pavement (700c) and Off-Road (27.5)
- Run racks and panniers, framebags, or all of the above
- Disc brake-specific, single position vertical rear dropout makes it less intimidating than other bikes in the category
- Clearance for 700 x 47mm tyres (with or without fenders), 27.5 x 2.8” tyres (27.5 x 2.6” with fenders), and 26 x 3” tyres (26 x 2.8” with mudguards)
|Material||4130 Chromoly Natch tubing|
|Fork||Double-butted tapered fork blades|
|Seat Clamp||Ã˜30mm |
|Front Derailleur||High direct mount top-pull (Ã˜28.6mm)|
|BB Shell||73mm threaded (1.37)|
All weights are approximate and are offered in good faith.
Related ProductsBridge Club Frameset - Red.. RRP from Â£600.00
Free shipping on all website orders over £25 to UK mainland.