Vessel V2 Frame
Broc Raiford Signature Frame
This being Broc’s second signature frame, he already knew the process, what he liked, and what he wanted to add.
Some of the key features Broc really wanted to add were an oval downtube for more dent resistance, as well as a VLM logo on the top gusset. He wanted to keep all the V1 aspects including an hour glass head tube, keeping the wider BB shell for bigger tire clearance, 13.5” chain stay, and Volume’s proven investment casted dropouts with built-in chain tensioners.
Broc’s frame also features full 4130 CRMO Heat Treated tubing, removable seatstay brake mounts, and a double butted front triangle with dual gussets, a double diamond rear with S bend chainstays for larger geared sprocket clearance/ alignment and a 75º head tube.
With the V2, the Vessel just got better…
- Top Tube: 20.75″, 21″ & 21.25″
- Chainstay: 13.25″-13.75″ (13.5″ center to center)
- BB height: 11.7″
- Seat Tube height: 9.25″
- Head Tube Angle: 75°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Seat Post: 25.4
- Headtube: Integrated (45°X45° Campy Spec)
- Brake Mounts: Removable Seatstay Mounts
- Dropouts: Heat Treated, 7mm thick Investment casted. Now clears hub guards and pegs of all sizes.
- Gyro Tabs: Thread-On
- Weight: 2326g - 5 lbs 2 oz (20.75″)
Free shipping on all website orders over £25 to UK mainland.