FatBar V2 Carbon 31.8 Stealth
Limited Edition Stealth Colourway
Using a new, Ultra-Violet printing process, the graphics have a supreme high level of gloss and a raised, 3D appearance.
- Increased width, from 780mm up to 800mm, aligning with Fatbar and Fatbar 35.
- Market leading weight of just 225g.
- The bar retains the same great flex characteristics, strength and durability as the very popular, original Fatbar Carbon.
- Market leading rise options of 10, 20, 30 and 40mm.
- 7 degree back sweep / 5 degree up sweep geometry.
- Used by Aaron Gwin to win the 2017 UCI DH World Cup.
Free shipping on all website orders over £25 to UK mainland.