MXR Supadrive FS Hub
Uses the proven 120 point triple wedge pawl drive Supadrive system but in a design for dirt/street/park BMX use as it features a Bushed Bearing mini threaded 9t driver.
This gives almost instantaneous pick up and a fantastic sound!
Right Hand Drive or Left Hand Drive versions.
Available with either a 15mm Alloy axle with 3/8" Cr-Mo bolts or a 14mm hollow Cr-Mo axle with alloy nuts/washers.
- 2 sealed cartridge bearings for the main body.
- Proven Bushed bearing mini threaded driver.
- 120 point Supadrive triple wedge pawl drive system.
- Wide flange spacing increases spoke triangulation
- Offset... (wheel must be dished)
- 9T x 1/8" mini threaded cog included.
- C-L 39mm flange dia 45mm.
- C-R 28mm flange dia 52mm.
Matt Priest edits for Halo Wheels:
Stay Strong Compound:
Dean Cueson edit for Halo Wheels
|Material||Forged and CNC alloy main body|
|Drive System||120 point triple wedge pawl drive Supadrive system|
|Centre to Flange||Centre to Left 39mm, Centre to Right 52mm|
|Weight||264g (bolt), 383g (14mm axle).|
Free shipping on all website orders over £25 to UK mainland.