MugGuard - Long
We are super excited to bring you the MugGuard - our first venture into the 3D fender market. We have taken our time to develop a fully functional and sharp looking piece of kit, that will compliment your ride and keep you shredding, whatever the conditions!
Available in two sizes, the MugGuard has been engineered for maximum strength and durability, with minimum weight.
- Short MugGuard is 400mm long and weighs just 75g.
- Long MugGuard is 600mm long and weighs just 105g. This makes it the longest of its type currently available on the market, offering maximum muck protection. Ideal for when it’s really wet out!
Both sizes are compatible with 26”, 27.5’’ & 29” wheel diameters, and will fit most standard and boost fork / tyre combinations up to 3”.
The MugGuard profile has been developed to prevent clogging when shredding the sticky stuff; with subtle features such as:
- Forward lip to minimise spray. Sharp trailing edge to cut cloggy soil away from the tyre.
- Recessed bridge area to increase tyre clearance.
- Multiple fastening slots for increased functionality, with the potential to use the MugGuard at the rear of the bike to protect the shock, depending on frame architecture.
The MugGuard is made up of a customised PP polymer that includes a UV additive for increased life and durability in the elements.
We chose a contrasting matt and gloss black finish, which we think makes a stealthy, premium looking product.
Supplied with a Velcro roll for fastening to the bike, making it quick release and easily removed for transport on a bike rack / uplift if needed. You can choose Zip-Ties if you prefer a more permanent fix!
Proudly manufactured in the UK - using recycled materials.
Free shipping on all website orders over £25 to UK mainland.