Workshop DJD Tool
If stubborn sprockets mean that the DJD driver cannot be adequately held to unthread the sprocket...
then, this Workshop tool may be required.
CNC Made from steel.
Use as follows;
- Insert the tool securely into a bench vice.
- Remove the driver body from the hub assembly.
- Remove the 3 Pawls and spring.
- Insert the Pawl area of the driver body into the Bench tool.
- Use required chainwhip to remove the now securely held DJD driver body.
Free shipping on all website orders over £50 to UK mainland.