ShockStop Suspension Stem
The patent-pending ShockStop Suspension Stem smooths out road imperfections, reducing fatigue and strain. Whether you're on a local group ride, or exploring gravel back roads, the ShockStop will make your ride smoother, faster, and more comfortable. The minimal, subtle design blends seamlessly with the aesthetic of modern road bikes.
- Available in +/-6 degree or +30 degree high-rise versions
- +/-6 degree available in 90, 100, 110, and 120mm lengths.
- +30 degree available in 100mm length.
- Includes 5 swappable elastomers (2 pre-installed, 3 additional) to customise the ride feel for your bike, weight, and riding style.
- Effective suspension travel - Up to 20mm (drop bar road bike), up to 10mm (flat bar road bike).
- Minimal design blends with modern road bikes.
- Fits standard 1-1/8 inch steerer tubes
- Fits 31.8mm handlebars (25.4mm and 26.0mm shims available)
The ShockStop Stem package contains the following:
- 1 x ShockStop Stem
- 5 x swappable elastomers (2 pre-installed, 3 additional in box)
- All required hardware
Included in Road.cc's Best Cycling Components of the Year 2018-19
“The Redshift Sports Shockstop stem does exactly what it says on the tin: it stops shocks. Suspension stems have never had a good reputation, but that's about to change. In the Shockstop, Redshift has engineered something that arguably should be on the list for any rider dealing with rough surfaces, natural or man-made.”
|Material||6061 T6 aluminum|
|Steerer clamp size||1-1/8 inch (28.6 mm)|
|Handlebar Clamp Diameter||31.8 mm|
Reviews advntr.cc Redshift Sports ShockStop Suspension Stem
“THE EASIEST WAY TO ADD A BIT OF BOUNCE TO YOUR RIDE - 8.0/10”Click here to read advntr.cc Redshift Sports ShockStop Suspension Stem review
road.cc Redshift Sports ShockStop Suspension Stem
4 out of 5 stars
A great option for transforming a harsh ride into a smooth, fatigue-reduced cruise, while looking discreet.
Click here to read road.cc Redshift Sports ShockStop Suspension Stem review
Free shipping on all website orders over £50 to UK mainland.