War Horse Fork
Demarcus Paul’s new War Horse Fork is made from heat treated chromoly with internally and externally butted steerer tube.
Featuring tapered legs, notched at dropouts for pegs, wider blades for bigger tyres and 5mm thick welded dropouts.
They come with a nice 24mm offset for quick response and front end tricks.
- Demarcus Paul signature fork
- One Piece Steerer w/Tapered Legs
- Steerer Tube: 1-1/8″ Threadless
- Steerer Tube Length:163 mm
- Fork Rake/ Offset: 24.0 mm
- Axle to Crown Length: 315 mm
- Crown Race: Built-In for 45°X45° bearings
- Dropouts: 5 mm CRMO Welded
- Weight: 32oz/907g
- Material: 4130 Heat-Treated CRMO
- Top Cap: M25
Free shipping on all website orders over £50 to UK mainland.