ENE Wing Shift Levers
Do you ever find a requirement for drop handlebar mounted gear shifters, but struggle to match the many various index shifting systems, or simply have a retro style bike that you would feel could benefit from more convenient gear lever positioning?
Dia Compe's owner, Kozo Yoshigai has created a retro innovation: ENE Wing Shift levers combine the convenience of handlebar mounted shifters with retro style non-indexed shifting control.
The "Wing" design allows you to use thumb activation, whilst the Power Ratchet mechanism allows a light action when pulling against the gear mech springs.
- Drop handlebar mounted.
- Non-indexed friction system works with Shimano and Campag.
- Multi-gear compatible up to 11 speed
- Thumb operated Wing design.
- Power Ratchet light action levers.
- Lightweight forged alloy lever.
- 22-24mm handlebar band clamp.
Not compatible with SRAM 11 speed
Free shipping on all website orders over £50 to UK mainland.