Locking Headset Spacer
The Problem Solvers Locking Headset Spacer is primarily designed to lock to the fork steerer to maintain headset adjustment. It is a compact, low profile design barely larger than a standard aluminum headset spacer.
- The Locking Headset Spacer was designed for shop mechanics and for traveling cyclists.
- For the mechanic, it allows you to hold the fork in the frame without installing the stem and headset spacers. If you are performing a bicycle fit, it allows you to change stems without the need to readjust the headset bearings with every stem change.
- For the traveling cyclist, the locking spacer allows you to turn your handlebars for packing your bicycle without the need to readjust your headset when reassembling the bicycle. The spacer can also be used for storing bicycles in tight spaces; simply loosen the stem bolts and turn the handlebars to the side for stowing in a car or other small spaces.
- You will not need to readjust your headset when it is time to ride your bicycle again.
- Low profile 1-1/8" CNC-machined AL-6061-T6 headset spacer
- 8.5mm stack height
- 34.5mm a D. to match diameter of most aluminum stack spacers
- 4mm stainless steel bolt; requires 3mm hex key and torque wrench for installation
Free shipping on all website orders over £50 to UK mainland.